Private classes are designed to enhance confidence and trust in your ability to give birth, and help you to prepare both physically and emotionally for your birth experience.
We will discuss:
* Understanding and working with the contraction in labor.
* Making informed choices about medical interventions.
* Relaxation, pelvic awareness and bodywork.
* Nutrition, exercise, and postpartum wellness.
* Labor companionship and comfort measures.
* How our beliefs and attitudes affect our experience of birth.
* Human Values and their impact on birthing.
* Healing past emotional trauma to facilitate normal birth.
* Options for your birth and birth planning.
* Breastfeeding….. And more!
Private classes are designed for:
Anyone preparing for birth, new parents and those with previous vaginal or cesarean birth experiences. A private session can be scheduled at anytime during your pregnancy.
Classes are taught by Amy Jarjusey, trained professional through Birth Works International ®. Amy is a homeschooling mom of four and an Evanston resident who has found one of her many passions in being a part of the birthing world. The Birth Works International ® philosophy encompasses her beliefs and resonates with her deeply: when a woman is in their safe place, birth is instinctual. Birth Works ® was a natural step in her journey as it relates to each of her very different birthing experiences and she enjoys sharing this same philosophy and empowerment with women at their place on their journeys. In addition to this passion, Amy shares in mother’s blessings through creating belly castings and henna designs to cherish each woman’s unique life journey.
Please feel free to email Amy directly with questions at: email@example.com.
To register, fill out the form below, and submit your $50 non-refundable deposit. The $200 balance may be paid all at once with your deposit, or on/before the first private meeting. If fee assistance is needed, please feel free to contact Amy directly regarding a payment plan. No one in need will be turned away.
If you’d like to learn more about Amy’s henna art, visit the products and services pages here. Thank you!